Followers

Monday 23 December 2013

Estee Lauder Perfume Beautiful

As salam and hi everyone ..

this year already gone right... so ... i want to keep my memories , this year i brought a perfume by Estee Lauder Beautiful (sheer) ..
 just reward to my self... huhuhu... this perfume i never try in my life... because previously my perfume as by Issey Miyaki ... and a lot my perfume (very cheaf  okew) by AVON ... 
of course lah must the  fragrant (swell must wangi -wangi gitu) its not about the brand okew ...but if you want buy a branded as once ... that not be wrong ... it was for you okey... peace ...
and then that time have a purchase have a present ... this parts i like sesangat ... so i got  the pallete eyeshadow , cheek , eyebrow and lipglose ... '-' i suke when you purchase something .. you got something ...  okey dear ... nanti i upload the picture .. but this time tak sempat lah ... jangan mare .... dont be angry okey .. dont be a angry bird ... hahahahah ...
actualy long time dah aim this fragrant .. but this time i got it... thanks you to my self already a hard work about this year 2013.... heheheee... filing sorang-sorang kan ...
okey dear tell me waht you brought for end of the year for your self  '-' lets share with me ...

ni lew picture nyer ..lambat upload sikit ... so sape-sape yang minat boleh dapatkan dikaunter estee lauder


2 comments:

  1. SORRY..SU TAK BUKAK ORDER LAGI..NANTI DAH BUKA SU BGTAU YE.LAPTOP XDE SKRG..SORYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ... thank you singgah ... jgan lupa add saya tau ...hehheeeee

    ReplyDelete