Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Dining phrases

The following words and phrases might help you when you're eating at a restaurant
  • o-kanjō (oh-kan-jooo) (check)
  • chippu (cheep-poo) (tip)
  • *ryōshūsho (ryohh-shooo-shoh) (receipt)
  • Sukiyaki o onegaishimasu. (I would like to have sukiyaki, please.)
  • O-nomimono wa. (How about a beverage?)
  • Bīru o onegaishimasu. (Beer, please.)
  • Orenji jūsu wa arimasu ka. (Do you serve orange juice?)
  • O-mizu o kudasai. (I would like some water, please.)
  • Donna yasai ryōri ga ka. (What kind of vegetables do you have?)
  • Donna sakana ryōri ga arimasu ka. (What kind of fish is available?)
  • Kyō no supesharu wa nan desu ka. (What is today's special?)
  • Dezāto wa aisukurīmu o onegaishimasu. (I will have ice cream for dessert.)
  • Dōzo meshiagatte kudasai. (Please eat.)
  • Mō sukoshi onegaishimasu. (May I have some more?)
  • Kōhī ni wa miruku to satō o onegaishimasu. (I would like milk and sugar for my coffee.)
  • Ii desu ka. (Is it okay?)
  • Hai, ii desu. (Yes, it's fine.)
  • Yoyaku o shitai n-desu ga. (I would like to make a reservation.)
  • O-kanjō onegaishimasu. (Check please
  •  
    kōhī (kohh-heee) (coffee)
    jūsu (jooo-soo) (juice
    gyūnyū (gyooo-nyooo) (milk)
    o-cha (oh-chah) (tea)
    mizu (mee-zoo) (water)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment